Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vintage Modern Jewelry

I've been busy working on my new vintage-inspired line, as indicated in my last post. I've been researching crystals - there are of course the most famous and popular Swarovski crystals which I've purchased and am using in my new line. But I've also been finding there are lots of beautiful alternatives to Swarovskis, like fire-polished Czech glass and CZ crystals.

My friend first told me about CZ crystals and gave me a few pairs. They're beautiful - cut like diamonds and have a really brilliant shine. I of course had to immediately research them online and buy some strands. I'm excited about using them in necklaces and earrings.

Here are some lovely vintage-inspired jewelry I've found while doing my research:





No comments:

Post a Comment