Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010-11 Jewelry Trends

FashionTV.com published a video on jewelry trends for Fall/Winter 2010/11. It looks like big and bold aren't going away soon, from the looks of some of these creations. I guess that's good news for me since I tend to like my jewelry noticeable. But while I like to know what's going on in the fashion industry, I don't take too much stock in trends because I like what I like. It's fun, though, to see some of these designs.

Video is below, and I've also posted some pics for those that don't want to sit through and watch.



Dior - some lovely pieces here, especially this long fringe necklace.





Huge pendant necklace by Lanvin:


The always stunning Chanel:


And the showman John Galliano:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selections, darling!
    Especially loving Dior and Chanel!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the Dior - such an exquisite look! :)

    ReplyDelete