Friday, April 29, 2011

Prince William's Uniform

So much has already been said about Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Sarah Burton, of Alexander McQueen designed it. It's reminiscent of the gown Princess Grace wore in the 1950's. The deep-V lace bodice was made from French and Chantilly lace. There.


Now can we take a look at what Prince William wore? He wore a red Irish Guards uniform, to signify his honorary rank as Colonel. On his sash were his Royal Air Force wings, and Golden Jubilee medal. It was gorgeous! I don't use this word a lot, but he certainly does look dashing.

And red, blue, black and gold happens to be my favorite color combination. Visually, I find it more interesting than Kate's wedding ensemble. There's no denying she looks beautiful, but can beautiful be boring? I say yes.

What can I say, I guess I'm a sucker for a man in uniform. Congratulations to Wills and Kate, and happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment