Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspiration: House of Lavande Vintage Couture Jewelry

I subscribe to too many daily deals / sample sale websites. You  know the ones: Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, Haute Look, One Kings Lane, Taigan... they all go into a folder so I'm not tempted to shop all day. But once in awhile I take a peek to see what's out there, and today I saw House of Lavande being featured on Taigan.

I don't know where I've been, but I've never heard of this shop before. It's a vintage costume jewelry collection that spans the 20th century, from the bakelite era in the 1920's to 1950's glam. Maybe because they're out of my price range (for now) I've mentally tuned them out. A quick look in their shop shows their pieces ranging from $400 - $3,000.

 But it's still free to window-shop... these are gorgeous, non?






10 comments:

  1. Exquisite pieces!
    Especially loving that first necklace ~ wow!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend, darling A!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CC, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous! Great statement pieces:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jewelry!
    I love especially the green earrings.Fab!!
    Have a great weekend!
    See you soon
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is how Christian Louboutins and I are. Currently separated by a pesky little (large) number. I have a problem subscribing to deal sites as well. Though they do come in handy once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that black bracelet is so interesting!! Talk about statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pieces! fantastic costume jewelry :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so pretty and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/30/2011

    Check out this amazing interview with House of Lavande's Tracy Smith and see what she has to say about the Clos-ette Too for House of Lavande Travel Case. http://bit.ly/ob0cSS

    ReplyDelete